Classes are offered Mondays-Thursdays at McKinnon School of Dance Studio located at 323 Woodvale Road West in Mill Woods, next to Casey's Dance Studio.
The dance levels are:
(1) Primary: Dancers who are younger than 7 years old
(2) Beginner: Dancers who are 7 years or older
(3) Novice: Dancers who have achieved 6 'stamps' in Beginner
(4) Intermediate: Dancers, any age, who have achieved 6 'stamps' in Novice
(5) Premier: Dancers who have achieved 6 'stamps' in Intermediate move into Premier Level - the highest level of dance.
The class times and dance levels are listed below and run from September to June with a break over Christmas and Spring Break. If you are interested in registering and/or have any questions about highland dance classes, please send an email to Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org
2022-23 Dance Schedule
4:45-5:15 New Beginners
5:15-6:00 Primary/Beginner (3rd Year)
5:00-6:15 Intermediate/ Premier (15 Years & Under)
6:45-7:15 Strength and Stretch
7:15-8:30 Intermediate/ Premier (16 Years & Over)
4:45-5:30 Primary/Beginner (2nd Year)
6:30-7:45 Intermediate/Premier All Ages